I’m an artist based in Edinburgh, currently studying sculpture at Edinburgh College of Art. Although I study sculpture I also do a lot of other work which uses photography, drawing, writing and many other mediums. My work revolves around ideas of geometry, nature and the manmade. Environment is important in my work and can often change a piece entirely. Having spent a lot of time outside and inside the city the contrast of the two is often reflected in the natural and unnatural elements in my work. It is hard to get this right but when a piece finds its balance, it can create a whole different atmosphere in a room or a space.
A few exhibitions and events have included:
- Group Competition – ‘Water of Life’, The 11th International Collegiate Snow Sculpture Competition, Harbin, China, 2019.
- Group Exhibition – ‘Material Dialogue’, the Fire Station, Edinburgh College of Art, 2018.
- Exhibition Fair – ‘Bookmarks’, the Fire Station, Edinburgh College of Art, 2018.
- Group Exhibition – ‘Body Language’, the Fire Station, Edinburgh College of Art, 2018.
- Group Exhibition – ‘A Shed Full of Artists’, DOK Artists Space, Leith Docks, 2017.
- Group Exhibition – ‘The Body as Artistic Material’, the Sculpture Court, Edinburgh College of Art, 2017.
Show your support and follow me on Instagram where I can keep you up to date with my new work!
If you have any questions or thoughts about my work I would be happy to talk to you about it. Just drop me an email!